Moonshot Moonshot

I'm liking it. It has solid rhythm and wouldn't be out of place in a boss battle or some general battle music.
As a more general tune, its good. but it lacks some really strong lead that would stand out above the rest of the instruments. Around 1:40 you start to get a lead guitar, but I feel it doesn't push out enough from the rest of the music and only goes along with the melody rather than leading it.
So you might want to throw something a little more in their a little earlier in the song because what you do have comes so close to the end.

I do like the song, and to be honest I'll be faving this for a possible future inclusion on a game or something.
So keep it up, you got some nice stuff here.

frootza responds:

Thanks for the review Kinsei!

I agree with you completely. I expect to rework the track entirely when I have a better VST to work with. The particular distortion sound needs a bit of work, and I just couldn't find the right lead sound based on what I was working with. I'll keep you posted when I make any changes! I'd love it if you included this, or any of my tracks on a game. I have a few more metal songs that I should be posting this week!

frootza

Voice Demo Reel [2012] Voice Demo Reel [2012]

Damn, really like that Conan one.
And the Dr. Evil is sweet.
The Cartman seemed a little high pitch.
Enjoying Splinter.
So long, and thanks for all the fish was spot on.

Very good. :3

Thanks Kinsei, glad you liked it :D

O Punk All Ye Faithful O Punk All Ye Faithful

At first when I heard the bells, I was thinking that this would be a typical cover of the song, and then the music started and I damn near blammed it. It was kind of muddled and made no sense. It was toned down as if was suppose to have lyrics. Then the lyrics started in. Really tied the thing together.

Nice save. Good way to jazz up a classic

Keegs responds:

Hahaha. Thanks! The intro is actually part of the score to a short film I made. The actual rock part of this song is the part where the credits roll in! I'm posting a link in the description. Glad you liked it!

-Keegs

Gates_Of_Oblivion [Box-Killa] Gates_Of_Oblivion [Box-Killa]

Names Bothers Me

Just a little thought.
With a name like "Gates of Oblivion" I was expecting something a little more brooding. This is a name that makes me think of dark super solid powerful stuff.

As for the actual song, I like it, good solid beat, a little repetitive, but good. You have the in some places and it feels great, and you have it absent in the places where it is not needed which is even better.
good job, very nice.

Vegeta, Prince of Saiyans Vegeta, Prince of Saiyans

pretty nice

I enjoyed it, although I think you could have made the voice a little more raspier. Still pretty finny.

bigjonny13 responds:

Thankee san. It was pretty hard getting the voice down proper. It's almost like a British accent in its properness, but then you have to make it a little harsher.

Kiss Me Through The Phone RMX Kiss Me Through The Phone RMX

Very Nice mix

The Electronica/Rock mix is nice.
A bit different from the norm which is nice.

The solid feel kind of pushes me a little and I find myself rocking along to this.
Good sign
I hope they get there own account soon and get to submitting more songs, I look forward to more .

The Metaphoric Art Forum The Metaphoric Art Forum

WOOOOO

excellent
>:3
makes me laugh so it's a win.

bigjonny13 responds:

>:3 indeed Kinsei, >:3 indeed.

Rorschach Joke Rorschach Joke

The Harry Potter Theme Was Weird

But I think you Make a decent Rorschach

bigjonny13 responds:

Lol, yeah, but I bet you can guess with Art reg suggested the HP theme.
Glad you think I'm a fair masked vigilante.

She_Remix [Box-Killa] She_Remix [Box-Killa]

A nice piece

I hear a hint of violin?
I personally love the strings, So I think in the few areas that they exist you should play them up some more. The same for where the piano really comes in to play, you should give them there moment in the sun.
The beats come threw song which really five this Remix it's place.
I think it could be pushed just a little more though. Just enough to get it over the top.

Very nice job
4/5
8/10

Mute City [Box-Killa] Mute City [Box-Killa]

Not Bad

Very nice build up and take off.
It feels like good ambiance for a game.

As for a stand alone, it could use that extra punch to really five the melody a lead.
pretty nice job though.