View Profile Kinsei

182 w/ Responses

Ahahaha

That was awesome man.

ToonHole responds:

To Catch a Predator is one of my favorite comedies. Is that fucked up?

Excellent

Although the style and form in this are both superb, I really think the ace of this piece is the lighting.
You have done a pretty solid job with using the glow of the sabers to add a much more impressive effect to this.

Awesome Work

I like it, excellent job. But I always figured Dahlsim to have a much more gaunt and boney face.

Cool!

Reminds me of gritty modern Destro from G.I. Joe

Very Nice

I truly enjoy the feel of this one.
For some reason I don't think this is a traditional media, but it feels like one done digitally, which is awesome.
OVer all I think this is a win. If I had to complain about something it would be the black hair. It is the only thing that seems a little out of place in the entire thing. Perhaps getting a texture or maybe a 90-95% gray would do the trick.

Simple and good piece, I like it. You should do some tutorials for us sometime.

Yup, Thats A Good Boy

Even Fido has to have his veggies from time to time.

Post more soon, ok.

Haha

The goofy feel of this is a nice touch.

You say you do these at work, so I assume that you work as a cook or in some sort of kitchen, but how do you get to do this and not get in any trouble?

7yay responds:

Thanks for the review and the scout!

I work in a hospital kitchen usually these end up placed at the salad bar to catch people's attention, and I have a very laid back boss who finds them amusing

Funny...

I like the idea, but the blurry photo really hurts this.

Also the focus seems to be on the lemon more than the Mango.

Nice

This has to be one of my favorites. Although that may be so because I really like oranges.
You wouldn't happen to have any videos of you doing these or some tutorial links, would you?

Cool

What is this one made out of? It looks yummy.... er, not that I eat babies or anything,

7yay responds:

You've never tried baby? You're missing out my friend.

This one is made with a honeydew melon, grapes, a cherry tomato, kale, and a cabbage leaf
Thanks for the review!

If you think you have what it takes, then come at me. I'll enjoy this.

34, Male