Kinsei

664 Art Reviews

286 w/ Responses

7 reviews are hidden due to your filters.

On The Fourth Day Of Christmas

I got a nice piece of art!

Trix and Fifty. Excellent color and Line art guys.
Expectations met. and then exceeded!

On The Fourth Day Of Christmas

I got a nice piece of art!
Excellent style and use of colors.
The toned background gives lots of contrast to help them stand out a lot. Good job.

On The Third Day Of Christmas

I got a nice piece of art!

Very nice job with the multicolored chicken guys.
Cosmic, Kashi. Nice job.

On The Third Day Of Christmas

I got a nice piece of art!

I really like the stylization of this. I also am really digging the contrast between the detailed characters and simple background.

On The Second Day Of Christmas

I got a nice piece of art

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtledoves
....
Nuff said.

On The Second Day Of Christmas

I got a really nice piece of art!

Haha Cock Fighting!
Super nice. I love the detail in the feathers

On The First Day Of Christmas

I got a really nice piece of art!

I like the humorous feel of this. The play on words was pretty nice angle to go at this.

On The First Day Of Christmas

I got a nice piece of art!
I really like the detail in the trunk of the tree. Its pretty cool. Over all this has a really nice graphic design feel to it.

To Be Fair

I thought it was Sesshomaru from inuyasha by the thumbnail.
After following your thread, and seeing your progress, I will say you are on the right course, but that also means that it is time for the hard part, practice, lots and lots of practice.

The angle of the head compared to the rest of the body seems a little extreme. I guess I should have mentioned this much sooner, but it needed to be less tilted.

The blade also seems a little much. I can tell you wanted to go for the large blade look, but it just seems to be lacking something. Perhaps it is that the blade blends a little with Link's armor. I know that the blade in the game had a more colorful look to it. Perhaps you should have followed suit.

Over all I will say this shows progress, and that alone makes it a personal win for you. Now get ready to fill hundreds of pages and sketchbooks with practice.

mega-supreme responds:

i always love your reviews, as you make decent obervations which help.

Nice

I've been looking forward to this being put out for a while now. I think everyone did an excellent job.

If you think you have what it takes, then come at me. I'll enjoy this.

Age 35, Male