Kinsei

183 art Reviews with Responses

All 384 Reviews

Wow...

Very impressive.
Excellent use of acrylics, honestly.

I really like the way you have the tentacles fading as they get farther from the door. It really adds to the feel if insanity that oozes from the Lovecraft Lore.

JMDeSantis responds:

Sorry I didn't respond sooner. I actually have neglected my Newgrounds account for far too long (especially considering my art seems to be getting even more attention here than on deviantART).

Thank you. I really tried to capture the mood of Lovecraft's stories in this, right down to not having the whole, mind-breaking horror revealed to the viewer.

Wow

Looks delicious!

The presentation of this dish looks great. A nice large photo to see all the detail too.

How much does something like this cost to order?

Ironchefgriffin responds:

That's a pretty hard question to answer, as this would likely be a part of a large tasting menu. Probably something like 15 courses for $180, so it'd be around $12 a plate.

On The Twelfth Day Of Christmas

I got a nice piece of art!

Wow, such an awesomely whimsical styled piece. Looks like a page right out of a children's book.
Very good job Zane.

ZaneZansorrow responds:

Yeah, I'm really proud on how the colors turned up to be :{D

On The Seventh Day Of Christmas

I got a nice piece of art!

Now this is trippy. I love it. the fact of it being animated just helps it greatly.

Merol responds:

It would look even crappier if it wasn't animated :(
Thanks!

On The Sixth Day Of Christmas

I got a nice piece of art!

Kind of weird, but I can dig it...

MiddleFingerRings responds:

I will dig you.

Ahahaha

That was awesome man.

ToonHole responds:

To Catch a Predator is one of my favorite comedies. Is that fucked up?

Haha

The goofy feel of this is a nice touch.

You say you do these at work, so I assume that you work as a cook or in some sort of kitchen, but how do you get to do this and not get in any trouble?

7yay responds:

Thanks for the review and the scout!

I work in a hospital kitchen usually these end up placed at the salad bar to catch people's attention, and I have a very laid back boss who finds them amusing

Cool

What is this one made out of? It looks yummy.... er, not that I eat babies or anything,

7yay responds:

You've never tried baby? You're missing out my friend.

This one is made with a honeydew melon, grapes, a cherry tomato, kale, and a cabbage leaf
Thanks for the review!

It may look like crap,

but it doesn't break any rules. So its fine by me.

mechanicthehedgehog8 responds:

Thats it?No Points?

Awesome!

The color in this one is very much a win. I really enjoy it. I think that the pose is pretty sweet too. Although the arm reaching back is a little awkward, it still looks good.

Great job

ZaneZansorrow responds:

Thx Kin and ah dah Sei, looks like i gotta learn more about arm reaching back :D

If you think you have what it takes, then come at me. I'll enjoy this.

34, Male